Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kids and Me.


Oh boy! For those who know me, know that I like children, but I will never have one.(Hence Why I Want To Pursue My Bio Degree In Pediatrics ) This little one changed my perspective. Now if all children were like this I would love them 4E! Hah I KID I KID! Now I want a little mixed brat just like me! So I can spoil the shit out of it! (Look At The Asian Face BTW)

I Took My WEAVES out this A.M.!
No More RiRi with blunt bangs hair cut, Oh MY! LMAO I Missed My Long Curly Hair Sooo MUCH! I Regret It SOOO MUCH! I mean I lucked out. Isha has that dead asian hair but I have that curly ringlet hair that u just air dry and it will be all good!
AGAIN I Miss My HURR!

I went Out Tuesday night with my QUEENS and the Straight Guy!
We had Fun!

Here Is Mickey And I
(theres the asian face AGAIN!)
(look at the gladiator platforms bitches 5 1/2 inches of fun!)

So Here I'm Going to get back to cleaning my room. I thought to myself I'm going to put some shit up for auction on ebay I have too many shoes. And I keep buying more and yeah I have stacks! I jus copped these Miu Miu Shoes! I cant Wait!! Also Ed Hardy Swimsuits! So I will post pictures up as soon as they get here!
Okay Now I Go Sleep (Borat Voice)
Bc I Been Drinking WAYYY To Much!

No comments: