Monday, June 2, 2008

Back From My Weekend Hibernation

Ayyyy Friskyyy Kitty Katsssss
So when I wasn't with the potential future boyfriend(thats another long story you bitches will get the scoop later), I was partying with my friends in the suburbs.
So Friday was a good day. Spent the day with Keri and Jenna.I forgot what we did, sorry I wasn't that drunk but I was out there.But I know Saturday was crazzyyyy. I didn't get home till 5am and I met someone and ummm. Yeahhhh.

So I bought short shorts from Abercrombie and Fitch I bought all 3 colors! I'm a geek I know it! Also I got my make up done for free at Sephora. They Had an event which was the Kat Von D. make up line.
I fell in love with the this Eye Palette.
Lookie Here!


Pretty Right

I Also copped the brushes



I Also Go This!


I have vids but they arent uploading so i shall try youtube or something
night

No comments: