Monday, May 5, 2008

and its 6:40pm


Last night I took a trip uptown to the home of the Purple (WASH HEIGHTS NIGGAH!) to visit my Dominican Side Family. I aint gonna lie I love my family and the fact I come from all these different backgrounds, I know and understand languages and I when people meet me they dont know what the fuck I am. Newhoo I've noticed by 4pm I've had 4 big plates. I ordered food for my store bc every one was in a shitty mood. And they were all happy after they ate. Newhoo Went up to the Heights chilled with my little cousins who are all 14 year old boys and are bad asses. Hah they had their little friends over. So we were watching MTV, These little niggas wanna watch 50's Crib. WTF I DONT WANNA SEE THIS SHIT! Newhoo ate Dominican Food which was the shit! What!

This morning woke up to the cutest baby EVERRRRRR!
Photobucket

Went to the gym BC I gotta TONE UP! Summer is right around the corner! But I need to look right! and I have to go swimsuit shopping. And I've been eating to much. Too much Junk Food!

Also I'm happy to say my niece or nephew is due in September!
Ahh I cant Wait! BTW Note To The Cousins
FUCK BABY DADDIES!

No comments: