Thursday, May 1, 2008

Artists I"m Feeling.

For those who know me I'm very big into different kinds of art and learning new things and the way ppl look at things with different perspectives. I go to many different art shows and support graffiti art as well.

One artist that I'm very big on is Michael Hussar. He came to NYC about a month ago to for a gallery opening. I have to say that he is one of my biggest inspirations and alos I love his work and photography. For those who might know me I like evil yet innocent things and he portrays those two factors in all his work.






Another artist I'm starting to learn more about is Nanami Cowdroy
And IDK If Its a Girl Or Boy But His/Her have so much detail especially with having a fish or a girl wh symbolizes a geisha.
I'm so buying one of her pieces.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love these images!!! totally awesome!!!!