Monday, May 19, 2008

Lazy Lunes(Monday) And My Nail Polish Craze.




So to those who know me very well, know that I love good things that last. So on my fingers there is only the best nail polish. I bought Chanel's Blue Satin not to long ago. And those who know me I stay with black nail polish on my nails. So I had to hit up the Chanel Counter at Bloomies on 59th and Lex. This has to be one of my fave department stores in the city bc
A. They know how to treat people very well!
B. My personal shopper there is the best, always emailing me with amazing updates!
C. And I feel as I can shop for everything I need all under one roof!
So I bought the Nail polish and I couldnt wait to get home to put it to test and write a review! ONE OF THE BEST! Thats all I have to say. I never thought they would make nail polish to rich and creamy, so Chanel has my heart. Thats It Fuck OPI.

To my Monday seems to be going nice. I ordered pizza from Dominoes to test uto their online pizza tracker and it came right on time. Ordered A Deep Dish Pizza




Also I had to read Complex While doing it. Mila Kunis Looks Good On the Cover BTW!
Hah I Cant Believe It. I munching on Pizza, while reading Complex and Painting my nails haha Every Man's Dream!

No comments: