Thursday, May 15, 2008

ok soo call me weird.




i could care less but remember the movie An Interview With A Vampire?
I always loved that little girl from the movie, BC she stayed young for everrrrr! Too top it off she had a bed full of porcelin dolls! Now for the people who know me, know I like the strangest shit! Yes its true! So I want a bunch of dolls to lie around the place! Scary isn't it? hah! But I found this site and I bought a doll today from it. hmmm wouldnt that be cool my place having a weird vibe?


Also Ive been going ebay CRAZY! Bought a couple of books! bc I want to start collecting old books but I want the covers to be more of a Pulp Fiction vibe to them. I own a couple of good books, and if you do read them they are very interesting and since they are soo short most of the times I can never put them down until i'm done. I bought about 15 books today!
soo yeah i'm buying stuff for the new place little by little seeing what catches my eye. . .
Hmmm that should be fun though!

No comments: