Thursday, May 8, 2008

the weirdest shit ever.

So I'm here at my aunties house, and she has all her girlfriends over. I feel sooo ugghhh right now, bc damn I thought I was kinky and all that good shit, but I'm in the dining room area hearing these bitches talk about some crazy shit. I'm sorry that I'm posting this, but I could really give two fucks really. Ugh The craziest shit that they just said is how papaya is the new pineapple. Ewww I just pushed my plate of papaya to the side. I cant believe I have a bunch of 40 year women talking about which sex shop is good in the city. WTF! GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

I basically noticed I have a FUCK IT AND FUCK YOU mentality. Been noticing this shit for the past couple of days! Soo in that said I have some stuff to say:
BITCH; ARE YOU PAYING MY RENT? I DONT THINK SO! SO DONT TELL ME WHAT PAINT LOOKS GOOD ON MY WALLS.
NIGGAH, STOP LOOKING AT ME WHEN I'M WAITING FOR THE FUCKING TRAIN ,FUCKKK YOUUUU
BITCHHHHH PUT A DICK IN UR MOUTH AND GET MY NAME OUTTA IT, OR BEST BELIEVE I'M GONNA DRAG UR FACE ON THE PAVEMENT, BITCH!
and another one, shit pissed me off today I got on the train and some girl was holding on to her BF I guess like I was going to take him.
BITCCHHHH I DONT WANT YOUR MAN!

SOOOO.
NOW THAT I GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST.
I had a good day today. worked did lots of stuff at work bc I love that place, really I do, not! They make me travel to much!
Met up with a friend, took my dog to the dog park. then went ate amazing food on St. Marks Place.
Then went back to union chilled then ended up here. Theres my day in a nutshell. I'm soo tired soo i'll write about more later.
I'm about to beat these little bitch ass kids asses in Fifa! LMAO

No comments: