Monday, May 12, 2008

My Weekend . . . Hmmm.

I'm MARRIED! LMFAO! My Gay Boyfriend And I Made It Official ! So Fuck Off!
Anyways my weekend has been amazing! Friday partied like no other. And found myself cabbing it to Wayne at 5am! Yes, I am A CRAZY BITCH! Made a couple of new friends and I adore them. Their like these cute girls with tattooed sleeves and that dress in like they straight from Abercrombie! Itsn't That Cute! Anywhoo partied! Shook my ass! And Drank a Whole Alotta Liquor!

Saturday . . .
Hmmm. I had a good day celebrated mothers day instead of today bc I worked on Sunday. Newhoo I had fun took my little sister shopping for my mothers present so yes.

Sunday . . .
Today was the best day ever!
WHY BC I SPENT 20 BUCKS ON NAIL POLISH BUT NOT JUST ANY NAIL POLISH. . .


THIS HAD TO BE MY FAVE NAIL POLISH EVER!
So yeah I shopped picked up some jeans, shoes, a bathing suit,and cute little summer dresses! I shop tooo tooo much.
And I'm suppose to be on a budget. Mmmm Hmmm Back To the GRIND lol To pay off those bills!

This morning I spent 3 hours working out my legs and stomach so Im in so much pain! So I'll get at u people later!
pceeee

No comments: