Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday Is Here!


Dont ask about the picture up above, I googled WEDNESDAY and this is what came up. I know what you guys are wondering, "Why is she up so early?". Well the reason is that I had a good night ended up coming home very late. Hmm and here I am now. WRITING THIS BORED, with an ex bf in the other room, wishing he was someone else. So later I shall go dye my hair a dark black than it is. It shall be a cross with blue black and regular black. And red, like a kool aid red flavor red underneath. I have a good feeling it will look good. So yeah I'm pretty excited and that, also new extensions! I shall go longer this time. Instead of the regular 12 inch I shall go with 16 inches so more volume and all that shit! Go deposit money into the bank account so I can pay bills and yeah.

So lately I've been into reggae music. I'm talking about Damien Marley,Bob & The Wailers, Barrington Levy and all that good stuff. It makes me think about my dad and how much I miss him. He was sick this past week and it kinda hurts that we have 3 minute conversations but at the end it has always been about my mother and me. Ever since I was little my mom has been my best friend. I appreciate her so much. My pops was in my life, but my parents were never together that much through out my childhood, so he was in and out most of the time. Deep down inside I know he loves me and he's proud of me but I guess he feel weird since Im so separated from him. My older brothers and sister, have become want I explained, young parents with no goals and ambitions. And I guess since I'm the rebellious one out of all of us he's afraid I will make the wrong choices in life, but I have done my wrongs and learned. But next May hopefully I'll get my BA in Bio and he'll be happy and stop worrying. Which I start school in JULY!!! Yayy!


So I got VOGUE in the mail today. And you know what I did, got grape jelly, saltine crackers, stacked them up and smeared jelly on each and read it from cover to cover. Its probably one of the only forms of literature that I get so happy to read! I found a couple of ads that enlighten me.

Marc Jacobs And Victoria. She's been appearing on his recent ads, and looks too tan, but that outfit is crazy


The Best Flip Flops EVER! They got the little Brazilian Flag on The Strappie Thingie!
If you don't own a pair of Havaianas, you dont know what your missing. They beat Ruehl & Old Navy Flip Flops Any Day WORD!

Also my fave New York fictional character, Carrie Bradshaw had a feature in it.
I shall save this article for later while I'm getting my hair dyed =]

Ahhh Mr. Big and Carrie, I Envy Their Louis Luggage!

Also I'm not a sneaker head many know I'm into designer flats, converses, or you will see me trotting in Manhattan in heels. But I shall be copping these this week!

Wouldnt it be cute to see a 5'2 petite girl rocking supras and vintage shorts. . .
Yeahhh Menggg...

Well I'm about to Finish up my AM convo with Vladi
And later show off my new hair!!!
I'm pretty excited and dont worry folks I'm keeping my Bettie Page bangs!

1 comment:

Digital said...

Ok Pleaseeeee tell me where you can find those white Supra's. I've been searching and I always fail! I need them shits on my feet this memorial day weekend so I can style in the club lol.