Thursday, May 1, 2008

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE



WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS!
I WANTED TO DO HOOD RAT THINGS WITH MY FRIENDS?

Get the hell out of here! This is the reason why I'm not going to have kids. This scares me 7 year olds on the road. This is shit aint right. The way I was raised, ohh holy hell. My childhood well lets just say I might as well been in a boarding school in Connecticut bc my grandmother made me go to church every Sunday morning and then Wednesday afternoons. Shit they had me learning how to cook by the time I was 12. No Lie. Shit U know that rule Dont Speak Unless Your Spoken To. YUP! Thats how it was in my household. And then after homework was done we'll watch spanish soap operas and damn right The other spanish bitches would hate too BC I knew what was up on Telemundo! Hah I missed my childhood, and my grandma she is the TRUTH! Taught me everything I know. From how to make Thanksgiving Dinner to the little fried platains. Showed me how to sew and hem my own shit. I mind as well give my child to her when it pops out. Newhoo I miss Janet! I miss drinking that blk spanish coffee with mad sugar and the saltine crackers. Yup and shes sooo far away I miss bugging her and then her bugging me back. Yeah for a 65 year old lady shes mad cool, and I love her for it! But she'll be home soon and we'll have fun.

But back to child rearing . . .
This is insane I'm seriously going to move to fucking Idaho or some place that just has farms and good school systems.

Well Thank God Isha is looking for all girl high schools.
BC I aint letting her little ass do hoodrat things!

No comments: