Friday, April 11, 2008

SHOESSSS!





So Before I knock out.
I have to just say.
FedEx came a knocking on my door this morning.
Good thing I didnt drag myself out of bed to attend my organic chemistry class 
because I would have missed it.
They were worth every penny!
Yes! They were!
My Guiseppe Zanotii Platform Peep Toe Wedges!

I ordered them about three weeks ago, and they finally came.
It had me wondering for awhile because I was about to call bluefly.com and yell at them about my missing shoes. But yes, for those who don't know me. I am a Shoe Crazy Person.
I do have my own closet for shoes and I am not afraid to admit it. Its a somewhat collection of mines, and go ahead and judge me fellas. But a girl can not have to many pairs of shoes.
So yes. Im not really into leopard print. Never really was. I never understood when gals wore the leopard print peep toe pumps from Steve Madden. But when I saw these I had to have them. 
They are still sitting pretty in the box and I'm not wearing them till a very big event happens to pop up so till then . . .


2 comments:

Troy Paraiso said...

Guiseppe or not, those suck !!

Troy Paraiso said...

<3 is just a bit tainted; sorry..

LOL..