Monday, April 21, 2008

april 20th.

I'M NOT GOING TO BE LIKE EVERY "POT HEAD " OUT THERE AND TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH I SMOKED.

but I am part jamaican and yes that part of my family practices the Rastafarian Movement.
so here it goes.

I smoked today for the first time in my life. With my older cousins to celebrate this "Holiday". & yes i felt connected body,mind and soul. And I learn so much today being that I am a catholic. I learned that their god is Jah. And the reason rastafarians smoke is to feel more connected with Jah. So yes I did feel the connection.

It happens that when I was taking a shower I basically collapsed. BC Being ME! I love to take everything in at one shot.
I've smoked to much and I feel as if I was on cloud nine and my head is going to explode.

So any who today was the slowest dayyyyyyy EVERRRR.
I was in the city for a while. I wanted to bring my dog out but he'll get tired of walking and i'll have to keep him in my purse the whole time. so yeah. basically i have work at 9am. I sorta want to call out but I cant!
and yeah I still feel like shit.

No comments: