Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Oh Today Today Today.

So again. I cant stop cleaning I'm addicted to shit that kills 99.9% of germs. This week has been so crazy, I've become a housewife literally. It kinda sucks but in a good way I like to walk around bare footed in the house so I've been mopping and everything. Also does anyone know how I can put shine to marble floors? I went to Restoration Hardware and bought shit for the floor but its not working. So ideas and tricks will be appreciated.
So my mother hasn't been feeling well. She went to the hospital to get some chest pains checked out shes been having lately. I mean shes still her regular self. Always on her phone handling business as usual. I give her alot of credit though. She got out around 6pm and already doing her thing, Go Ma! But yeah I'ma stick around make sure everything goes well around the casa. On a bad note Isha has a fever so I have to make sure my little sister feels better. I love her she mad funny. She has to be the only 12 year old with the mentality of a 23 year old, and she has a little smart mouth. But yes thats my little sister the only innocence in my eyes in this cruel fucked up world.



So for those who know me, I am a perv. I probably think about sex just as much as a man. Hah. Go ahead say it! I Dont Give Two Fucks! Well I love listening to details and lately I've been reading this little blog on NY MAG's Website. Its call the Daily Intel, and I think its like the best thing ever created. I get to keep up with everything thats going around in the tri-state to these awesome sex stories!
lmao. Every week someone's sex story gets put in the blog, but they are anonymous Its amazing bc it goes into details! This week it was about 20 year old fashion student. Hah! and it was funny so make sure to check it out.

Click The Picture Above

No comments: