Friday, April 18, 2008

The Return Of The Man Eater!

So the song below is a little soundtrack for this particular post.




Let me start from the beginning. Relationships and exes suck alot of male sex organs really! I'm not going to mention his name but I'm gonna let the ladies know; men are never sure of what they want! So this is me telling him FUCK YOU L***Y with this song! So I have realized FUCK MEN,RELATIONSHIPS and ALL THE BS. I have a feeling there is something good out there. And the time is not right. So for now I'm going to have fun, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

So yes I've been insanely working around the clock. This is not an easy job. I'm tired and I'm getting a little belly so I have decided
I'm going to go back to dancing, no not that stripper shit(get your minds out of the gutter). But I'm taking lyrical, jazz, and tap. Also to spice things up I have signed up for a burlesque class! Since I've been having this idea to have a burlesque theme 21st birthday, let me get into it now. NO! I'm not going to do no tassel twirls so dont get your hopes up!

So Hmm.
I've been chilling met someone new. The person is amazing we share the same EVERYTHING literally. Shes like the taller version of me minus puerto rican jamaican and filipino part. And I'm pretty upset because we didnt get to talk tonight. We have the most random conversations, and they really put the biggest smile on my face. I mean yeah I know I'm not ready to experiment with this new "thing" but I feel at the end its going to be worth it and hey if it doesnt work out we can always be good friends, RIGHT?

So I have been going through my diva phase. Thanks to the many gay men in my life. Its been Madonna, old school Janet, Mariah Carey. and them ladies that have that feel good women music. So yeah that means I'm steps closer to becoming a feminist. Hah!

So Today...
I love the way I dress I have people coming up to the front of the store since we had the doors opened because of this amazing weather. Any who random ladies would come in and ask what I was wearing. It was cute even though I've raided my moms old couture things and been going ebay crazy. Also buying things over seas I have a new current fave designer shes from the sixties and has that whole Andy Warhol Factory Girl feel to her outfits! I LOVE IT! I can practically convert euros in dollars in my head by now. Its Sick! I Know I Know!
Hung out with a couple friends today and yeah had fun.
I wonder what tomorrow has in store for me. I know I should be sleeping though. I have to open the store at 8am.
ugh.

1 comment:

Digital said...

Women aren't really ever sure about what they want also lol. Summer is coming so be free and be happy Sam.