Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Fun Today



So for all you Bettie Page fans, today is her 85th birthday. Thats one thing that gets me pissed off. Girls that take that image to far. I mean yes there are some girls that make it look adorable and know how to play it off very well. But some girls think its cute to dress up in things that dont suit their bodies the right way.

Anyways today was my day off. I had fun. My good friend came over and we went to visit my other good friend at work then went to the mall. She has her side labret pierced so she needed new jewelry. So she picked up a loop and a reg labret.
after that we came home and played Wii.
Dont askbut we're horrible at it!





I made pasta today and i have this sink full of dishes to clean. Ugh! I love to cook but and I get complimented a lot on my cooking. And I mean when u come from different backgrounds you do learn how to make different types of dishes. But I can never eat what I make. Is it me? Or are other people like me? IDK! My current project is making creme brulee.
I know it may sound funny but I love the kitchen. I bought the little burner too and little cups at Williams-Sonoma. GO AHEAD CALL ME A NERD!

So any who I'm planning a field trip for my friends and I. When I mean friends I mean my queens whom I love to much. Its true a girl can never have enough gay friends. Me I probably have about 3 good girl friends then the rest are all gay men.
So yeah I define Fag Hag. And I'm proud! So I've got a couple of ideas. NuyoRican Poetry Cafe on a Friday, which is really good. Ellis Island, to see how our ancestors got here. The Liberty Science Center, even though we aren't young it would be pretty cool. I was thinking of catching the Murakami Exhibit at the Bklyn Museum, my friend blogged about it and it seems like we'll enjoy it.
So if you people have any good ideas please let me know.

Gotta get off and get to those dishes!
=] This why I have a dishwasher!

1 comment:

Troy Paraiso said...

YOU'RE SEXY, I WANNA TOUCH YOU !!

X-X