Friday, April 11, 2008

Just Let It Go

You know. People on This fucking world are all fucked up. 

I had an interesting conversation with a very good friend.
He brought sense into my life. As he went about talking about this book and its purpose I later noticed all the fights and arguments I have had with people are all because of pride and ego.

You know when your standing in line to do whatever the fuck your doing, if your at the register and your waiting to be seated at a restaurant. Have you ever noticed that person thats huffing and puffing because its taking to damn long. Or that person with the fucked up attitude. Yeah don't be a hypocrite about it because you do it too at times.

So yeah back to my conversation. Have you ever noticed you can make it better than putting yourself first sometimes. Yeah.Yeah.Yeah We hear it all the time, "Fuck it, I'ma Do Me!"
But really in the end do you really come out winning, its just really pride and ego.
Just to make you feel good. Make feel superior than the person that lost, when really it was just a game.

I've learned so much. Through friendships and fights. That she said he said bullshit. And all the times I talked shit about that person and said mean things. Really? Did I Ever come out winning. No I just felt happy for a couple of months and now I dont even remember what the fight or the predicament was about.

So yeah if we have few egos and pride and more people putting there guards down I think we wouldn't be as fucked up as we seem to be.

Hi, I'm Samantha and this is my first post.


Dedicated to Sean Patrick.

2 comments:

Troy Paraiso said...

<3

Sam you are, i mean you will, i mean you star, you know like far, because you shine !!

;-)

Bobbi Blush said...

I <3 you sweetheart. muah xoxo sean