Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Exciting Weekend.





So. Lets see
My weekend was a good weekend.
Friday, got into some trouble, much trouble.
Saturday, worked from twelve to eight at night, and I made the store that MONEY!
Hah, I love my job. Its really exciting I'm glad I get to co-manage a store on fifth avenue also meeting new people and networking is always great. After work a good friend and me headed to Food Bar in Chelsea which had this beautiful man as out server, he was probably gay but he was a beautiful man. It was an interesting night full of laughter and jokes, but I was extremely tired. Also earlier that day there was a big purchased made. An RX330! We're all pretty excited in my household because we live in the fucking forest and in the winter it gets crazy with the snow and everyone knows my driveway can fit about 12 cars and its like a mountain its self. So yes enjoy the pictures up top.
Today we had sunday dinner at the Chart House. I love that place its in Weehawken New Jersey and its Amazing. I started with a mojito and by 8pm I had drank about 5 so yes I was feeling pretty nice by the time my Tomato Basil Chicken came. The desert was amazing by the way. I love creme brulee, the last time I had it was when I went to miami in the summer at some french restaurant so I was pretty excited when I saw it on the menu.
So yes I had a pretty good weekend with a nice dinner to wrap it up.

No comments: