Monday, April 28, 2008

& its 6:10PM.

I told myself I was going to do laundry. But instead I sit home and watch Oprah and play with make up!Hah!
So I've been depressed lately well since I couldn't do shit this weekend bc of bomb threats on planes and not having pet sitters! I love my babies but I can't do shit bc I have no one to take care of them. So newhoo I have about 5 piles of clothes all around the place and Rusty needs a bath. But for the past hour I was playing with make up for like ever! And I have noticed how much I love red lipstick. My mom says I look like a whore but IDC! RED LIPSTICK IS THE SHIT! Newhoo the weather is depressing the hell out of me! I cant do shit. I've been up and down craigslist looking for apartments. I Cant Find SHIT! & my mind is all scattered.

So newhoo I want to watch 30 Days Of Night. But Im alone and I'm afraid to watch it. I know I'm a big pussy oh well. Newhoo Its raining . . . And I'm deleting some youtube videos and Yeahh I came across this one.

Can you guess what he's doing?

BTW I'll prob be at Cielo Tonight with My Deranged Lesbian Cousin.
Shes a slut But she like the ay I party. Well Alot Of PPL Do!

No comments: