Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I Just Got CARRIEd Away


These four New York women never fail me!
On a Tuesday night five gals and one gay man set out to the movies to go see the SATC Movie, and let me just tell you, I was impressed.
I cried 5 times through out the film, making it my all time favorite girly movie.
In the last scene Carrie has my favorite bag of the year by Louis Vuitton!
During the movie though there was this annoying laughter. But I will surely buy when it comes out on DVD and prob. go see again. Even though I had fun with the girls Movies that I really Like I enjoy by myself though, I loved how the movie was about women and friendship and FASHIONNNNN!
The Clutch Is called the Limelight Clutch and its from LV Fall 7 Line!
I Still Want IT!

So Theres this little cafe I've been going completely gah-gah about. Its called Prudence Cafe, and its located on West 18th between 7th and 8th! I love it!
It has a vintage feel to it. Also good breakfast. My fave is the Peppermint Iced Tea

No Cell Phones or Laptops allowed and thats what I love about this place. I go bring my vogue or cosmo and I relax and get away from my crazy life. Its not like these in and out places. I SUPPORT LOCAL AND FAMILY OWNED COFFEE SHOPS AND CAFES! Fuck this Starbucks,D&D, and Pinkberry which I heard contains harmful stuff.

So I'm out Its 6am and I have to clean and re organize my life I feel lost with my room being filled with clothes on the floor and all that bad stuff.
And Who ever Wants to Buy Me the Bag.
Its The LV Limelight Clutch in Copper
Its From Their Fall Collection 07
And its 1275
Thanks Byeeee

No comments: