Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things I Cant not Live Without...UPDATED!

My Speedy 30!
I Know Its Like Breaking and the prices have gone up (When I bought it was $630 and now its $685!)
Its the ULTIMATE CITY BAG! And yes I have to send it to LV and have it fixed but I tote it at least once a week and I cant see myself without while it gets repaired!

Creme Brulee From Le Cirque 2000
Not really a fan of this Madison Ave restaurant but only their dessert menu!

Chanel 461 Blue Satin Nail Colour
Yes! I'm done with black nail polish! This is the new black, well for me!
And it does wonders for my nail growth!

My Balenciaga Motorcyle Le Dix Bag!
I know its falling apart too! But I Love It!

NYC Taxi Cabs!
WHY! BC I rather be on one of these than the subway! Than having good for nothing assholes spit game to me!

My Clan Of Gay Men, My Lesbian, and My Barbies!
The gay men dont hit on me, and judge men like no other!
I have my interior decorator gay best friend!
The one who keeps my life organized gay cousin!
The one is trapped inside a black womans body!
The one who sings like no other!
Then there is the bi man who holds my hand in public to make it look like we are an item, hes my boyfrannn!
Then the one with the greatest fashion sense EVER! I love him! We find vintage haute couture stuff! I <3 My Christian Lacroix Dress he found me on eBay all the way in europe!
And then my best friend! Who is the lesbian and I Love her to death!
Then there are my Barbies! Yes They Are From NJ! And They KEEP IT REAL!

MY HAVAIANAS!
YES! I went all out this summer and copped some miu miu flat sandals that I noticed went on sale last week(F U BARNEYS!!)
but for $14 I am pleased with the comfort of these flip flops and yes they are the shit an yes they are cheap and dont get all yucky like the old navy flip flops and guess what people they last!

No comments: