Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Its Been A While.

So sorry I haven't been keeping you guys up but my week has been crazy!
I think I found someone who understands my crazy ass! Yayyy! I'm not going to dish out his name or put him on my top friends or give you his myspace page BC shit I like to keep things a bit private. But yes he understands me, the way I do things and most especially pet peeves and its the best! I haven't been in a relationship in the longest and I met lots of girls and boys and they came close but at the end I found something that bothered me and I thought can I see myself with them. No I'm not attached to him and its not like we go by that boyfriend and girlfriend thing but its more of a respectful thing. And I like that because I wont have to deal with him being my ex just a good friend! When you put it in that perspective doesn't it make you think and yes I call it a relationship but with a friend. Meaning that I can go have fun and no have to check in but knowing we have trust in each other!

Other than my love life.
Yesterday I did a little shopping since I'm having a shitty week and look as if I'm 5 months pregnant, I've been addicted to maxi dresses. They give a little boho look and have bitches asking where did I buy my dress. I know but I like to keep it sexy in the summer so yes with a nice pair gladiator sandals, a cute clutch, my tom ford aviators, with my hair pulled back I'm ready to go.
I bought this one.

This will be cute for an outdoor party or bbq
and this one for my wild crazy nights!



So Sunday I went to Belmar! It was fun. I hate the jersey shore but it was nice not overly tanned spiked hair infested!



Saturday was filled with stripper fun
and the pictures are too rated x for this shit but yes it was fun

well back to living on my couch
xoxox

No comments: